BMW Werkz banner

Anyone bought and installed this spoiler

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cpuken 
#1 ·
While browsing ebay lately I noticed this spoiler with LED. This same vendor has it either painted or unpainted for the e39 5-Series BMWs.
I'm hesitant to pursue this item without some user feedback.
Curious about the quality and also how difficult to connect the LED portion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33638

Have a look at let me know if you have tried this or know someone who has.

Thanks

Ken

#2 ·
No, Ken don't do it!! Just my opinion, but while I'm usually a fan of spoilers I think anything other than the M5 lip spoiler ruins the lines of the E39.

#3 ·
Originally posted by mrogers@Apr 21 2004, 01:28 AM
No, Ken don't do it!! Just my opinion, but while I'm usually a fan of spoilers I think anything other than the M5 lip spoiler ruins the lines of the E39.
I concur.

#4 ·
Thanks guys for the feedback. I didn't think that particular spoiler was too obtrusive though. Not like some of those I've seen that look like they were made in the basement and then bolted on!!
I also have a Chrysler Sebring LXi (1997). I like the way, when viewing it from the side, that the lines of the car start low at the front and get progressively higher as one goes toward the back. I thought I small spoiler, like the one mention above, would also give that same sort of visual illusion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.