BMW Werkz banner

'02 e39 252i sport audio information . .

641 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mr-Dee 
#1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I've recently bought an e39 and I have scoured the forums/websites/internet for wiring and general information.
My e39 is a 2002 and for the uk market, and has the sat nav screen up front and the msport wheel with the volume etc controls on the steering wheel and the standard speakers dotted around the car.
I cannot seem to find corresponding wiring information or general information anywhere !
I have seen some information talking about an amp in the left hand side of the boot/trunk, but I don't seem to have one there, I have the cdrom drive etc there
I would like to know what wires where to where, do the speakers go to an amp somewhere or is the amp built into the screen head unit and the speakers connect directly to that etc ? and where will I find correct pinout information ?
Any help or advice would be most appreciated, I am an audio engineer so once I know the general layout then I will be fine ;-)

Thankyou guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.