BMW Werkz banner

that secret area

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Walker 
#1 ·
god damnit....first i lost a parking ticket in there....now my parking pass for school slipped in.....you know that little area between the top of the dashboard and the windshield.....there is like a little open space just big enuff for paper things to fall in....i really dont want to pay $50 for a new pass....is there a way to get inbetween there?....or does the stuff in there fly into the hood of the car and out to the floor?

#3 ·
I've had some luck with using the vacumm with a crevice tool to get stuff out of there...might be worth a try. B)

#6 ·
Besides removing the dash I would be at a loss to help ya bro.

#7 ·
i was sitting in my car today and i saw the reflection of my sticker off the bottom of my windshield....i forced my fingers in and tryed pulling the sticker and the ticket out for about 10 minutes....finally got it :rock ...if u got chubby fingers it might be troublesome....but i guess if u lube ur hands up it will be good.....it was easier to get out when my hands started to sweat

#10 ·
Originally posted by trinidon2k@Oct 8 2003, 07:21 PM
...if u got chubby fingers it might be troublesome....but i guess if u lube ur hands up it will be good.....
:laughhead:

And how hard did she slap you after you said theat? :lmao2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.