BMW Werkz banner

Interior

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Euro3 
#1 ·
Does anyone know any good sites to buy kits to rebuild E30 seats? I swear i found a good one last year but cant for the life of me find it. I have cloth seats and all i can find are leather/vinyl, and as i recall the cloth kits were 1/10th the price so i would prefer to stick with that.

#4 ·
BAV AUTO??? Your NUTz - No Way

There is a shop down in Atlanta Ga that will do it for about 1/3 the cost. The catch is that they will make the leater, color, size and fitting but you will have to buy the hogties to strech the leather over the frame. I am not 100% sure but I was quoted about $800 for the 2 fronts and rear - about 2 years ago. THAT is much better than anywhere else I have found.

You could try some local ma and pa shops too - some of them are REALLY desperate for work and might cut you a real nice deal.

Let us know what you decide and how it works out.

Thanks.:)

#7 ·
www.e30Parts.com said:
There is a shop down in Atlanta Ga that will do it for about 1/3 the cost. The catch is that they will make the leater, color, size and fitting but you will have to buy the hogties to strech the leather over the frame. I am not 100% sure but I was quoted about $800 for the 2 fronts and rear - about 2 years ago. THAT is much better than anywhere else I have found.
Was I the one you spoke to? I am in South Atlanta. If you want more info I will be back the 26th and can answer any questions.
Kevin

#8 ·
#9 ·
Hello Euro3

You did some quotes for me about 2 years ago. I decided to buy a new car rather than do the leater work - but I remembered your great rates and willingness to cooperate. I am glad I could pass some business along to you.

Give me you phone number and address - I can post a link to my www.E30Parts.com website - No charge...

Thanks.:cool:

#10 ·
www.e30Parts.com said:
You did some quotes for me about 2 years ago. I decided to buy a new car rather than do the leater work - but I remembered your great rates and willingness to cooperate. I am glad I could pass some business along to you.

Give me you phone number and address - I can post a link to my www.E30Parts.com website - No charge...

Thanks.:cool:
Thanks again I pm'd you the info.
Regards,
Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.