BMW Werkz banner

Dinan Exhaust

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Jajeta21 
#1 ·
i just put on my DINAN free flow exhaust on today, and i was pretty easy, and it SOUNDS great, and i LOVE IT, and the best part is, is that i got it for practically nothing, and when i say that i mean almost literally nothing!!!!

NEXT UP: Chip/Software Dowload

#4 ·
yes it is cat back, but sorry guys, i wish i could help you out, but the way it worked is this.....My girlfrends father used to own a Used Car dealership that dealt with mostly BMW's, and while he was there he was also an athorized DINAN dealer. So when he sold his dealership, he took what he had left of DINAN inventory home with him. So he has a bunch of stuff, INTAKES,(not one for my car though :nope ..all e46's) A Stage II Suspension kit for an e36 which is next on my list by the way, next ot the chip(which i am also gettin like haf price), and soo the reason i got it for basically nothing is because it was just sittin in his grage and i told him i wanted it and how much he wanted for it, and he was going to give it to me for $600 which is also a steal, but instead we worked out a deal, which is that i have been doing wet sanding and buffing on the cars that he buys(he is now a wholesaler) and he pays me good money to do so, SOOOO, he already owed me some money for that stuff, and he saud that he would just give me the exhaust and jsut work off the rest of it doing the same shit that i have been doing!....soo it is a pretty GOOD DEAL, since i didnt have to take a dime outa my pocket!!!!!!!.....DO YOU GUYS GET IT???????

#8 ·
Originally posted by bimmer328isss@Oct 1 2003, 06:41 AM
sooooo could he sell me an exhaust? if so, what would be the discounted price?
sorry, but he only had that one exhaust, and all he has now is the e46 intakes and the Stage II suspension which i have already claimed, and the chip is going to be through a DINAN guy but a little discounted because of the connections that he has with him....no too sure how much yet though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.