BMW Werkz banner

yay its working now

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  da_bull 
#1 ·
Hi all just to give an update on my previous problem. I have recently replaced all fuses and now my stereo works. thanx all for wiring help i have spread the word through other BMW owners about my success from the help i had here. all i gotta do now is figure out where to get an arial bit to wire that up. think im gonna put it in to get that done cause aparentley th wire is like really thin and u could miss it real easy. so it only costs like $20 to get it done so i dont mind that.but i cant thank u guys enough u saved me like $100. :D

#3 ·
chrismcl05 said:
Hi all just to give an update on my previous problem. I have recently replaced all fuses and now my stereo works. thanx all for wiring help i have spread the word through other BMW owners about my success from the help i had here. all i gotta do now is figure out where to get an arial bit to wire that up. think im gonna put it in to get that done cause aparentley th wire is like really thin and u could miss it real easy. so it only costs like $20 to get it done so i dont mind that.but i cant thank u guys enough u saved me like $100. :D
Glad you got 'er fixed...

#4 ·
yay a fully functional HU again a month without tunes in my car has been torture. lol. well now im gonna look into other audio/visual stuff now any suggestion i already got a sub and amp am looking to go a bit more adverturous. thought about ICE but dunno wot i would need really. plus i think it might be expensive. but if any1 has any suggestions please feel free to let me know

#5 ·
If you havent done your factory speakers yet, that seems tobe the most common "next" upgrade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.