BMW Werkz banner

mods?

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  MiguelACA 
#1 ·
hey evryone, as i posted in the members lounge, i might be getting a 95 325i, im gonna mod it, but since i had the 318 before, there wasnt much to do so didnt really bother looking for mods, anyways, what are some mods that get more bang for teh moeny

so far it has a bmp intake, bavauto performance coils, iridium plugs and...i think thats it performance wise

visually, it has or will have the jvc headunit i had in the 318, white tails, and corners, 18'' wheels, dropped, and...i think thats it too

any comments or suggestions will greatly be appreciated...

#17 ·
MiguelACA said:
hey evryone, as i posted in the members lounge, i might be getting a 95 325i, im gonna mod it, but since i had the 318 before, there wasnt much to do so didnt really bother looking for mods, anyways, what are some mods that get more bang for teh moeny

so far it has a bmp intake, bavauto performance coils, iridium plugs and...i think thats it performance wise

visually, it has or will have the jvc headunit i had in the 318, white tails, and corners, 18'' wheels, dropped, and...i think thats it too

any comments or suggestions will greatly be appreciated...

Can you tell a difference performance wise and/or fuel wise with those coils and plugs from bavauto. i was thinking about getting those but dont know how much of a difference i will notice

#18 ·
k2c69n said:
Can you tell a difference performance wise and/or fuel wise with those coils and plugs from bavauto. i was thinking about getting those but dont know how much of a difference i will notice

my brother was the one that did all that, he says you can tell the difference, he says it isnt ALOT but, it is noticeable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.