BMW Werkz banner

Are these rims worth getting?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mtechnology 
#1 ·
#5 · (Edited)
Just make sure you get the ones for the 3 series. If you'll notice, they display two different offsets. The +20 is for the 5, 7, etc, series. You will want the +38 offset. One size, in this case will not fit all.

Are you selling the Akuza's?

#8 ·
tomctx said:
Just make sure you get the ones for the 3 series. If you'll notice, they display two different offsets. The +20 is for the 5, 7, etc, series. You will want the +38 offset. One size, in this case will not fit all.

Are you selling the Akuza's?
Hi, thank you very much for the info, yeah I guess I'll either be selling the akuza's or trading them with a garage.

#10 ·
Thats fair enough, everyones entitled to their opinion, although, as chrome is a visually asthetic enhancement why would you say that it depends on the shape and styling of the car whether it suites chrome or not.

I think in terms of styling, chrome is far more dependant on the colour of the cars paint and the trimmings on whether it would look hot or not.

I dont know where you live but here in LA i'd say 70% rides are on chrome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.