BMW Werkz banner

Angel Eyes?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jeremer 
#1 ·
I want to get the Angel Eyes or the Demon Eyes ( I do not know what the difference is). Do I have to replace the entire light fixture, or is there a way to just buy rings that go around the existing lights?

#5 ·
angel eyes ------ came on stock 5 series and 7series... which were known as angel eyes.

demon eyes ------- common used word nowadays use for 3 series because the way they stand out make them look lik a demon's eyes.

#6 ·
My predator chromium angel eyes from jlevis came in today. However, I called the dealer today (I was not expecting the package to arrive so quickly - awesome service so far) and they do not have time to deactivate my daytime running lights until next tuesday. Should I go ahead and install the angel eyes (make sure everything works) or would it be better to wait until I get the daytime running lights deactivated? I am afraid that the guys in the service department might damage them or something.
Thanks, AK

#7 ·
Originally posted by Zapak4eva@Aug 1 2005, 01:37 PM
My predator chromium angel eyes from jlevis came in today. However, I called the dealer today (I was not expecting the package to arrive so quickly - awesome service so far) and they do not have time to deactivate my daytime running lights until next tuesday. Should I go ahead and install the angel eyes (make sure everything works) or would it be better to wait until I get the daytime running lights deactivated? I am afraid that the guys in the service department might damage them or something.
Thanks, AK
[snapback]366621[/snapback]​
You can install the angel eyes then deactivate the DRL later. Deactivating the DRL does not require open your headlights.
FYI: make sure all rings work before installing so you don't have to open the headlights one more time. I learn that from my experience.
It's gonna be awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.