BMW Werkz banner

Have Oem Angel Eyes You Want Remote Activated?

12K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  AlpineSixAndSeven 
#1 ·
Hey guys.
I'll be brief as it's a real busy day.

I am in the process of concieving a kit that would enable your OEM Angel Eyes to do a few things:

-Be on whenever the car is on, day or night, regardless of whether or not your corners are on.
-Fade in when the car is unlocked or when the car is locked and you press "lock" again on your remote
-Fade OUT when the car is locked
-Fade in when the doors are opened
-And, most difficult of all, prevent a "bulb out" warning from your OEM wiring.

Here is a video of what we did to our aftermarket demon eyes:
www.jlevisw.com/Remote.wmv

Such a kit would be

If this is something you are interested in, please post and tell us.
A kit like this would be priced between $50 and $75, and would of course be available ONLY from Jlevi SW.

Thanks all
JL

See less See more
#5 ·
Not to sound matter-of-fact, but that is a kit that I marketed, produced, and pitched to Umnitza. Had you read my post, you would see that I already linked to that.

The hitch is that it does NOT work with OEM angel eyes, only AFTERMARKET. I am proposing a kit to do exactly that, only for OEM angel eyes.

How's that?
JL

#6 ·
Originally posted by jlevi@Jul 21 2005, 02:12 AM
Not to sound matter-of-fact, but that is a kit that I marketed, produced, and pitched to Umnitza. Had you read my post, you would see that I already linked to that.

The hitch is that it does NOT work with OEM angel eyes, only AFTERMARKET. I am proposing a kit to do exactly that, only for OEM angel eyes.

How's that?
JL
[snapback]364022[/snapback]​

All I can say is WOW.

You have any angel eye kits for the e34 yet?

#8 ·
I'd buy your kit, especially if it was towards the cheaper end of that scale.

Reactions: 97alpineM3
#13 ·
Originally posted by jlevi@Jul 20 2005, 12:01 PM
Hey guys.
I'll be brief as it's a real busy day.

I am in the process of concieving a kit that would enable your OEM Angel Eyes to do a few things:

-Be on whenever the car is on, day or night, regardless of whether or not your corners are on.
-Fade in when the car is unlocked or when the car is locked and you press "lock" again on your remote
-Fade OUT when the car is locked
-Fade in when the doors are opened
-And, most difficult of all, prevent a "bulb out" warning from your OEM wiring.

Here is a video of what we did to our aftermarket demon eyes:
www.jlevisw.com/Remote.wmv

Such a kit would be

If this is something you are interested in, please post and tell us.
A kit like this would be priced between $50 and $75, and would of course be available ONLY from Jlevi SW.

Thanks all
JL
[snapback]363844[/snapback]​
I would be very interested! Sounds cool.

#17 ·
JLevi: you might have to wait till the next 5er meet. I would help you but i drive an e28 and i live in north carolina.

#23 ·
Whatever happened with this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.