BMW Werkz banner

Yes Or No

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RexKing86 
#1 ·
hey i'm looking at buying a 95 325i with 91k miles, 5 speed stick for $7,995. I don't know what to expect because i'm coming from driving a '92 Honda Accord that has 280,000 miles on it and runs gorgeously and has never broken down. I'd always say a car is good under 91k but how many miles do you all think i'll get out of the car? I'm a student who drives to work and to school, I'd say from a scale of 1-10 on "beating" on my car (with 10 being horrible), i was around a 4. I'll maintain the car and i'm looking to upgrade it but how many miles do you think BMW's are good for?

#2 ·
bmw's are good for as long as you want, as long as you maintain it properly as it sounds like you would, you'll be in great shape, just make sure to have the car checked out first before you buy, to make sure nothing is wrong with it now, i bought my car with 106k on it, still runs like new, at 110k, ok well hope that helped

good luck :thumbs

#4 ·
Whenever someone comes in here worrying about i a BMW they want has too many miles, I just tell them how many miles my e34 has.

274,400 miles on it. Original engine adn tranny. Not exactly what I can say for the cooling system which decides to start giving you nonstop problems about 220,000 miles.

The price is a lil high. I say try adn get ti down to 7200 or so. Anymore statistics on it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.