BMW Werkz banner

Are These Any Good?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  BLACKBMW 
#1 ·
Found these on a website in the UK (where I live!) and wondered whether or not they'd be any good.

Also, if I buy some aftermarket Angel Eyes, and 5 years down the road the covers are all scratched up (like my current lights now are!) will I be able to use standard headlight covers or will i have to get hold of covers specific to the Angel Eyes that I buy?

I suppose that depends upon which ones I buy? (I'm sure this is the kind of subject that comes up alot, but the search facility won't seem to work on my computer at the mo!)

ESP Design

#2 ·
Make sure they are glass. I wouldn't just trust those; if you are a DIY person, I know you can probably get the angels eyes by themselves and fit them in your existing headligh assembly. Look around for something that looks a little more authentic.

#4 ·
I dont know, unless their genuine BMW headlights (which their not) i'd be a bit unsure about the build quality althought they dont look all to bad, again, unless their genuine... If I were you i'd de-lense your current headlights and put 5 series rings in there. Theres definitely better kits out there you can get that wont cost as much (such as the 5 series rings).

#6 ·
try Ben @ chromline-design.com

he does e36 ccfls for around £85 and they are the best quality and best output out of all the rings

they can be fitted into your existing headlights in a couplw of hours

hth

J...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.