BMW Werkz banner

Bird Poop And Tree Sap

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  red330Iperfpkg 
#1 ·
how would i get rid of bird poop and tree sap thats been on the car for like a week or two... my brother never washes the car, he rarely drives it cause he takes the bus and train to work... so i've been washing it like once a week, but the bird poop and tree sap is still on there even though i wash it, what can i use to get them off without damaging the paint? its only the hood and trunk...

#6 ·
Originally posted by Slvr e39@May 31 2005, 04:25 PM
You guys are all wrong, USE A CLAY BAR! That removes everything down to the clearcoat. Which means all you need to do is clay and rewax.

moving to Wash & Detail
[snapback]349094[/snapback]​
x2

adhesive remover can dull the surface, polishing over bird sh!t can scratch the paint if it's not COMPLETELY removed and washing the car often does nothing at all for crap and sap.

#7 ·
Originally posted by Slvr e39@May 31 2005, 03:25 PM
You guys are all wrong, USE A CLAY BAR! That removes everything down to the clearcoat. Which means all you need to do is clay and rewax.

moving to Wash & Detail
[snapback]349094[/snapback]​
I agree with Slvr. :yup

#13 ·
i got this stuff at a dealership about 4 years ago from some guy in the garage that will take off annnnnyyytthiiinngggggg......the shit is like magic

too bad its in some unmarked bottle and im almost out :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.