BMW Werkz banner

Radar Detector????

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MichelVaillant 
#1 ·
I heard that all 525i (1989-1995) have radar detectors, factory installed. I have a 525i 1991....do I have one? if so, where the hell is it????

your help is appreci :confused ated

#2 ·
No they don't. You have an e34. Unless something else was installed by the previous customer that you purchased it from.

StealthOne only Supported BMW models: 7 Series (E38), 5 Series (E39), X5 (E53), 3 Series (E46), Z4 (E85), and MINIs with Navigation. We will be supporting additional models at a later date.

Displays on the Instrument Cluster LCD Display (5 or 7 Series and X5 Only), MID/OBC (5 or 7 Series and X5 Only) , Radio (3 Series or Z4), or the Navigation Screen.

Do you hear sounds like beeps or anything when driving? Or see small green, yellow, or red lights flashing? :confused

#3 ·
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant@May 16 2005, 05:06 PM
No they don't. You have an e34. Unless something else was installed by the previous customer that you purchased it from.

StealthOne only Supported BMW models: 7 Series (E38), 5 Series (E39), X5 (E53), 3 Series (E46), Z4 (E85), and MINIs with Navigation. We will be supporting additional models at a later date.

Displays on the Instrument Cluster LCD Display (5 or 7 Series and X5 Only), MID/OBC (5 or 7 Series and X5 Only) , Radio (3 Series or Z4), or the Navigation Screen.

Do you hear sounds like beeps or anything when driving? Or see small green, yellow, or red lights flashing? :confused
[snapback]345031[/snapback]​

Stealth1 doesn't even work on an e34 i dont think

#6 ·
Hey Guys, thks for the info. The only beep I hear is when I set my speed limit to 100km/h on the OBC and it beeps everytime I go over that limit....in my opinion, that is NOT a radar detector lol

So I guess there is none installed on my car....this means I should get one veeery soon.

Cheers
:cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.