BMW Werkz banner

Bmp European M3 Intake Snorkel

817 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  keikun 
#1 ·
Hello everybody does anybody have any feed back on this product? I'm new to the community. Is this a good buy? I have a 98 m3 sedan I plan to upgrade my head lights to the Angel Hella kit. I want to try to plan things out accordingly.
Thanks

#2 ·
Originally posted by keikun@May 10 2005, 01:36 PM
Hello everybody does anybody have any feed back on this product? I'm new to the community. Is this a good buy? I have a 98 m3 sedan I plan to upgrade my head lights to the Angel Hella kit. I want to try to plan things out accordingly.
Thanks
[snapback]342997[/snapback]​

yea...i have the intake snorkle. It was actually much easier to install the snorkle when changing my headlights, because i got the ZKW's. The only thing that you will have to do is drill a hole into the plastic break duct. I used a knife, which worked fine. Another thing you are gonna have to do is re-locate the horn. This is not hard, actaully, i jus loosened mine, and moved it over a bid. It fits perfectly. I have yet to get a K&N filter, but plan to do so soon. I hear that that makes a big difference. As far is noise difference, there is non so far. Hopefully that will change after i get the filter. Good luck!

#3 ·
Originally posted by Tingtong187+May 11 2005, 05:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tingtong187 @ May 11 2005, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-keikun@May 10 2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks
[snapback]342997[/snapback]​

yea...i have the intake snorkle. It was actually much easier to install the snorkle when changing my headlights, because i got the ZKW's. The only thing that you will have to do is drill a hole into the plastic break duct. I used a knife, which worked fine. Another thing you are gonna have to do is re-locate the horn. This is not hard, actaully, i jus loosened mine, and moved it over a bid. It fits perfectly. I have yet to get a K&N filter, but plan to do so soon. I hear that that makes a big difference. As far is noise difference, there is non so far. Hopefully that will change after i get the filter. Good luck!
[snapback]343487[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh kewl, I have to options this BMP product or Dinan CAI. Thanks for the feed back. I want to hear the engine purr or growl. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.