BMW Werkz banner

Ricefest

4K views 38 replies 28 participants last post by  offabroadway 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Is the uglyness of those cars street legal???

#11 ·
dear lord.

-Hutch-

#14 ·
Originally posted by jrhaile@Apr 14 2005, 07:41 PM
should have blown up that whole damn country during WW2 jesus christ!
[snapback]332578[/snapback]​
Wow, that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone post on this board, and that's saying a lot.

#18 ·
either that is photoshoped or those are some terrible cars. i think im going to puke and what the hell is with the carnival on wheels? does that look good to anyone? and i swear if i see any in the us i will have to aquire a rpg launcher to take care of it and spare the rest of you the sad sight.
-nick

#19 ·
Originally posted by nreno88@Apr 20 2005, 10:58 PM
either that is photoshoped or those are some terrible cars. i think im going to puke and what the hell is with the carnival on wheels? does that look good to anyone? and i swear if i see any in the us i will have to aquire a rpg launcher to take care of it and spare the rest of you the sad sight.
-nick
[snapback]335824[/snapback]​
rpg? Screw that. This is the US. Go get yourself a Stinger.

#23 ·
i think all the cars that look similar and have the far-out chin bodywork must be part of some race series. there is no other way to explain it.

#26 ·
Originally posted by xsperf+Apr 21 2005, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xsperf @ Apr 21 2005, 08:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-xsperf@Apr 21 2005, 06:50 PM
yup, and thank god aint none of em bmws.. oh btw, there is one car that actualy looks nice, im too lazy to get picture, but it was blue.. ahh ill get it
[snapback]336226[/snapback]​
[snapback]336227[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

because it's a 300zx :dunno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.