BMW Werkz banner

Suspension And Bodywork Opinions....

725 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  VeLoCiTy318 
#1 ·
alright, i'm soon going to have some money to play around with and i'm currently unsure of which to do. i could do either the suspension or the body work. i also have questions about each.

suspension:
i have a set of Turner Motorsports track sway bars.
i would want: coilover's, camber adjustability at all corners, strut tower bars, and maybe some new bushings here and there. which parts do you guys like and dislike? where you recommend getting them? also, my car is a 92, so i need the extra kit to install coilovers. who sells them?

body:
i like the Rieger front bumper, but that's about it. i want something clean and simple. not the M3 kit either. possibly just a front lip will do. also, i'd like a rear diffuser. any idea where to get either of those? or any other kits you would recommend?

i'm also only going to have the cash for one or the other. here is my car as it sits with a mods list.

please let me know what you guys all think i should do and what you guys prefer. thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 ·
since you already have sway bars I would say finish off the suspension. TMS has everything you listed and they are a great company

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.