BMW Werkz banner

What's a good price on a new 2008 335i?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  venom7777 
#1 ·
A local dealer in NJ has a NEW 2008 335i for sale. It is pretty much loaded with a sticker of $50,050. I asked what they would do and they said I could buy it for $44,000. Do you guys think that is good? I have tried to negotiate yet.

#2 ·
I don't know what options are on the car. It sounds like a decent deal of that $50k+ price you mention is MSRP.

Try one of the websites like edmunds to build the car just like the one on the lot, and see what the MSRP and invoice prices are. I don't know if dealers are going down to or below invoice these days, butyou will at least be better informed:

2008 BMW 3 Series optional equipment at Edmunds

#3 ·
You should calculate the invoice price of this car and see how much above/below invoice it is. A new 2009 model goes for $500 above invoice now, so your 2008 should go for less. Also, the price is not the only thing you need to know. You also need to know the interest rate (if you are financing) or the lease rate (if you are leasing).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.