I need to get two new tires (fronts are bad, rears have 80% still). I have Kumho Ecsta Spt (225/45 ZR17 94Y) in the rear. They seem pretty solid...cost about $76 each (Link to tire
). Few questions:
1. What tires do you recommend for a 2000 328i with sport package?
2. Where do you keep your front/rear pressures? I put my fronts at 31 and rears at 35 psi.
3. Should I have different sized tires on front and rear? If so, what?
4. What is the difference between YR and ZR? I have ZR now, the ones I listed in the link above are YR.
5. Should I put the new tires on the front or rotate the rears up to the front and put the newer ones in the rear?
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks,
PS - These tires don't work in snow do they? Any recs on some blizzaks?