BMW Werkz banner

Tire Damage

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Hogo 
#1 ·
Has anyone noticed front tire (passenger side) cut into the gaurd? I have a cut in the gaurd shaped like the tire and almost looks like the tire actually runs into the gaurd while driving or while turning when the distance between the tire and front gaurd is reduced, or stopping when the chasis leans forward). If anyone has seen this, can you please share teh remedy.. others please check for this issue because I just happen to notice it... Does not seem to affect driving in any way...

#2 ·
Originally posted by Hogo@Apr 30 2005, 12:23 AM
Has anyone noticed front tire (passenger side) cut into the gaurd? I have a cut in the gaurd shaped like the tire and almost looks like the tire actually runs into the gaurd while driving or while turning when the distance between the tire and front gaurd is reduced, or stopping when the chasis leans forward). If anyone has seen this, can you please share teh remedy.. others please check for this issue because I just happen to notice it... Does not seem to affect driving in any way...
[snapback]339467[/snapback]​
What year is it? have you ever had alignment problems? have you ever ran over anything and had to replace the tires?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.