BMW Werkz banner

Sunroof Problem

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  MattH6935 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, I have a 99 328i, When I use the one touch button to close the sunroof, sometime it close all the way & sometimes it goes half way then stop in the middle.
If I hold the button it will close. Am I using the one touch button wrong ? How wrong can you use a one touch button ? :banghead

#2 ·
Originally posted by DHW BMW328I@Sep 5 2003, 10:24 PM
Hi Guys, I have a 99 328i, When I use the one touch button to close the sunroof, sometime it close all the way & sometimes it goes half way then stop in the middle.
If I hold the button it will close. Am I using the one touch button wrong ? How wrong can you use a one touch button ? :banghead
That's normal... If it stops half way just push it again... I deal with that on a daily basis...

#7 ·
Hi everyone,I'm new and I'm from Rome(Italy).
Had the same problem with my roof to.If you keep the button pressed down for over 15 seconds you will reset it and then you'll be fine.If that doesn't fix the probem then perhaps the internal cover is broken(the one you cal pull closed by hand).If you look at it from the out side with the roof open check if the four clips aren't broken.
Bye and hope I helped. :gulp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.