Some questions from a new guy - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 07:38 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
J325ci04 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
I just got my new 325ci and it has the Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror, i realized it is real dark at night as to where i have trouble seeing the car and just the headlights. Im planning on getting black tints next saturday. Is this gonna make it like rediculously hard to see out of my rear window at night, b/c that won't be cool like when i'm backing up or something. Also i have the leatherette instead of the leather and was wandering whats the best way to clean it and maintain it. I know its obviously differnet than real leather hence the savings of over $1,000 but do i use leather conditioner on it like real leather? Also i was looking for blue xenon bulbs to replace my blinkers and i realized i have that new kind of rear blinker light where its a bunch of little lights i guess, Does any1 by chance know if they are coming out with something i can get b/c i used to love that on my old car. any help w/ these questions i greatly appreciated since i'm new to the bmw community.

thanx
Jay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:05 PM
n00b

egalley is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome!

I got my 330i tinted 22% all around. I noticed that my mirror dosen't dimm much at all. At times I thought it was broken.

Sorry I can't help you with your other questions.
#3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:20 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute woobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
tints will be fine. i think anything under 20% youll have problems. Personally, 30-35% is idea for everyday driving. 20% looks the best.

You can actually use Lexol for leatherette. Lexol is a leather cleaner/conditioner, but it can also be used for leatherette and your dash too. You can also use Vinylex or whatever its called

You have the new LED tails. You cant really change them....unless you have loads of money or if you want to change back to the pre-'03 tails
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)