Join Date: Jan 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
| || |
I am not a professional. This is just my opinion. I could be wrong.
1. When coming from the stop does the rpm's go up high?
2. Does the car act like it's going to stall?
3. Is this an automatic or manual?
4. Do you have any loss of power at any other time (going up hill WOT etc)?
5. Have you performed a vacuum gauge test and what were the results?
6. How hard are you accelerating out of the stops?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|87 325 build - Slow n Steady , Mostly Slow||Racing325||3-Series (E21, E30)||1||11-23-2011 11:47 PM|
|E36 320i acceleration problem - very poor acceleration...||dbalas||3-Series (E36)||5||10-12-2010 02:35 PM|
|2007 328i Wagon CPO, slow acceleration from stop||avturdrinker||3-Series (E46, E90)||4||05-10-2009 11:05 AM|
|Slow take-off||Lesang||3-Series (E46, E90)||3||04-01-2009 07:04 AM|
|slow acceleration help||jaykool169||3-Series (E21, E30)||59||05-31-2004 04:41 PM|