Hi, Its fairly easy:
1. Remove door panel.
2. disconnect regulator from window.
3. Remove regulator and motor assembly.
4. Remove the motor from old regulator and place on to new one.
5. Reverse these steps.
6. After re-assembling the door hold window button down for 10 seconds and then hold it up for 10 seconds as well. This will set the one touch up and down operation.
7. Window should opperate properly.
Hope this helps.
__________________ VELVET BLUE UK INDIVIDUAL , IM THE LAST
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
I stepped in a plate of Pasta the other day - now I have to worry about my Carbonara footprint!