Red Leather 328ci - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2005, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
dwysywd is an unknown quantity at this point
I am BRAND NEW to the BMW world. I have often wanted to purchase this car or that. Well, I finally found one I REALLY like. It belonged to a friend, who meticiously took care of it. It is a Silver 2000 328 Ci - 60K mi. It is silver with RED leather. It has the 17" w/ sport pkg, HK Sound, Xenon and a 5spd. I have drooled over this car since he bought it! Well, now it can be mine, the price tag is $19K. It just had the BMW 60K mi service, has new tires and a new radiator overflow container. Car needs nothing. I have been searching for a compariable match, with red leather, can cannot find anything.

How rare is this? With the Titanium Silver paint, it look awesome. I feel like this is not only a great deal, it is a great deal on a car I have always wanted.

Any help? Any suggestions?

As for low balling his price, I really don't think I will. I have checked and I know there are a few of these on Auto Trader for less coin, but less than 5, and I know the history on this one!

Jeff
dwysywd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2005, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Watchdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Today I just bought a 2000 328Ci. Pricing is different because I'm in Canada and I had a trade, so it's debatable how much I paid for the car, because we really negotiated on the difference, rather than the gross price paid.

I have a Silver car with a grey leather interior. I also have HK sound, Sport package 2 which includes M alloys, Xenon (I think all 328's come with Xenon standard). Mileage is also just about identical as it has 98,000 km's which is a tad under 60,000 miles.

Gross on the car was apparently $25k Cdn., which at current exchange rates is a bit more than $19k US, but of course you can't compare directly. I think it does say that the price is in the same ballpark and I think I got a good deal.

My car is a certified pre-owned and comes with an additional 16 months of warranty coverage.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Watchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
melzzd is an unknown quantity at this point
I just purchased a 2000Ci sports package 5 sp HK speaker system BBS 17" wheels coral blue with 41,000 for 18,700. Only problem is the radio head needs to be repaired, $230. I do hot think I got a bad deal....
melzzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
melzzd is an unknown quantity at this point
Opps!!! from my reply above I see I left out the model.... it is a 2000 328Ci... ghead
melzzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)