BMW Werkz banner

Radio Issues E46 Newbie

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dejy 
#1 ·
Good day! New BMW owner and I bought an older 2003 bmw 325xi just for the summer to keep the miles down on my 2016 Acadia as I travel for business. This car is not in mint condition but does function well mechanically so far ;)

When I got the car a week or so ago the radio worked fine. CD's played, radio functioned. My husband got in it one day and turned car on and felt it was too loud. He said he thinks he hit the volume button but now radio will not work. CD's will eject and go back in but nothing else will function and screen is stuck on screen below..any ideas? it did not sound the greatest anyway and will likely change it out at some point, but for now....;)

Electronics Vehicle Car Technology Electronic device

See less See more
#2 ·
Radio Problems

The Radio is waiting for u to put in the current time. to o this use the knob on your instrument cluster on the right side. Hold the knob to advance the time to the current time. This will set the time. I do not know id this will solve your radio inop problems however good luck:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.