BMW Werkz banner

Purchase Of 1999 328is

934 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RealBMW 02 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am new to this site and to owning a BMW, so I hope I am doing this right. I just purchased a 1999 328is with 6,500 miles on it. I paid $17,750. Question #1;Did I pay to much? Question 2; The car has been garaged since the car was purchased new. I don't know how often the car was driven over the past several years. If the car has sat for sometime, what concerns should I have about the engine? The engine sounds good, and the car runs great. The owner had the oil changed just before I purchased it. Is there anything else I should have done to the car to make sure it will last? Also, there is no CD player. Is there an aftermarket CD player that will work, or is the one that BMW has the best?
Thanks for any suggestions.

#2 ·
since I do not own a 3er i can't help you with the pricing deal...but do you really want to know???

moving on, how the hell did you find a 99 with only 6,500 miles. That is super low. Don't worry at all that it sat around for somet time. And yes there are plenty of after market CD players that will work. IMO alpine and pioneer are the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.