BMW Werkz banner

Problem With Factory Xenon headlights

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  jonathanboothby 
#1 ·
Okay guys i had a post earlier about replacing headlights. It started getting dark so I was gonna just put the current lights back in. The driver side was the one originally out so when i went to put them back in i was going to switch arround. And after fully reinstalling the lights i turned my lights on and the driver side was still out. So I have elliminated the bulb being out so what could it be? This is in a 2005 325i with factory xenon lights.

#2 ·
Have you tried the fuses? Are the connectors in properly? All the wiring okay?

#4 ·
Bulbs in place properly? If their loose it might not work.

#6 ·
Its hard to do in the dark, so I would try and double check everything again in the morning. I don't see why it wouldn't work of everything is assembled properly.

#7 ·
well i double checked everything, and my car is in the garage so i had light, but im almost certain its not a lose connection, blown fuse, or impopperly installed bulb. I had my dad look at it with me either and after checking all the basics like that he then proceeded to go on and on about how complicated german cars are. So if it were not for him looking at the car also i would say it may be one of those 3 but i highly doubt it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.