BMW Werkz banner

problem with BMW E46 320i 2001 model please help....

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mushcki 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have a BMW E46 320i 2001 model bought it last year.. my car never gave me problems until this year March, it started leaking water, wanting me to pour water all the time...overheating at random and leaking oil, took it to BMW but nothing seem to work, found some guy who used to work with BMWs and he manage to detect the Pipe that was leaking water as well the the oil, he then fixed the water and the Oil issue, but the car still did over heat, he told me to change the water filler cap and I did so, I replaced it with the new one and the car was fine, some time after that.. I was driving my Car and decided to park and go to the looo (peei)... when I get back to the car.. the car wouldnt start, the engine wouldnt start... and i dont know why... The petrol was there, the second time I had a Full tank.. (I had to tow my car to my place twice) I just dont know what to do Anymore.. its now 160k bought it at 120k... please guys help:conf:conf:conf

#4 ·
Hi Guys, thanks for responding... when the dude was busy fixing the water and oil pipe... an Iron ring boud fell into the Plug amongst the 3 plugs.. could this be the reason why the engine wont start..... should I inspect the Plugs as well??? thanks for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.