BMW Werkz banner

Possible 325 owner. Price too high?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  EnvyM3 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Was looking at a 325i with premium package and heated seats. Dealer's best offer was 31,130. Is that too high considering now is the end of the model year and current 1,200 factory to dealer incentive. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed

#2 ·
Originally posted by fast eddie@Aug 3 2004, 07:00 PM
Hello all,

Was looking at a 325i with premium package and heated seats. Dealer's best offer was 31,130. Is that too high considering now is the end of the model year and current 1,200 factory to dealer incentive. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed
You should check www.edmunds.com and plug in all of the options to see what it should be. If it only has these two options, then the dealer is high by about 2k.

#3 ·
That price seems to be under dealer invoice but you should check with Edmunds as rgzimmer suggested. Consumer Reports also provides excellent info for a few dollars per vehicle.

I just paid $500 below invoice for a 2004 325xi with premium and cold packages which cam out to be a little more than $33K. Sounds like you're getting a good deal but check it out thoroughly.

#4 ·
If you are looking to save money, you may want to consider looking for a used one to save you the most $$$$. I bought a 2000 323ci 3 months ago w/ only 26,000 miles for only 20 G's. I could drive the car for a couple of years and still get what I paid for it! Good luck, there are some great deals out there, its just a matter of finding the right one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.