pissing water - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 09:35 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jimmythepie jimmythepie jimmythepie jimmythepie
(Thread Starter)
pissing water

any clues on how to get the electrical connection at the the rear of the water reserviour out? front one popped out no prob, The thing seems to be stuck fast and i dont want to bust it by using brute force.
any helpfull solutions would be nice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Mr. Bacon

dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
Why is this in the lounge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
You may now add "yes, i'm an asshole" to your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
#3 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 10:04 AM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb
coz im a retard, notice you run a 328 any ideas/
#4 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
i'd move the thread for you to the right section, but I have no idea what the car in question is. e36?

#5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 12:11 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Jimmy, I think the plug has two little wing-type things that need to be pressed while you pull. I really am not sure. I will have to go check (which I cannot do at the time, since I am at work). What kind of BM do you have? We can move the thread to the appropriate section so that you can more easily get help with this.

#6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 12:31 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
three cheers for drz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz
Jimmy, I think the plug has two little wing-type things that need to be pressed while you pull. I really am not sure. I will have to go check (which I cannot do at the time, since I am at work). What kind of BM do you have? We can move the thread to the appropriate section so that you can more easily get help with this.
ahh your to good for this place,its an e46 328i saloon reg in 1998. the little beastie will not come free, will take another look but dont recall any wing type things.
ps thanks for your help, this little problem is doing my head in.
#7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 01:14 PM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythepie
ahh your to good for this place.
And that, my friends, is how you achieve 4 bars of neg rep.

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
#8 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
back off

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSRU
And that, my friends, is how you achieve 4 bars of neg rep.
go away the guy is trying to help, im gratefull to him, he was the only one of you miserable bstards willing to help out. If you were half as helpfull this site would be a better place.
By the way i like my neg rep and look forward to adding to it
#9 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Keep it clean, ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb
moved to e46 section

#10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 10:57 PM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
Quote:
go away the guy is trying to help, im gratefull to him, he was the only one of you miserable bstards willing to help out. If you were half as helpfull this site would be a better place.
By the way i like my neg rep and look forward to adding to it
Wow, thats the way to get more people with more ideas to help you out. I could "maybe" see your comment if your post went unanswered for a week or two, but within 4 hours from your original post? Most "miserable bastards" that are on here work and dont get here until later in the evening. I can imagine how many people will rush to answer the next time you need help...

da_male_cow...

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
#11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 09:43 AM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
neg rep so what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bull
Wow, thats the way to get more people with more ideas to help you out. I could "maybe" see your comment if your post went unanswered for a week or two, but within 4 hours from your original post? Most "miserable bastards" that are on here work and dont get here until later in the evening. I can imagine how many people will rush to answer the next time you need help...

da_male_cow...
thanks for your input mr bull, the e46 fanatics site was more productive and i am now sorted.
suggest you grow a thicker skin if you are upset by my comments. I thought we were all grown ups here, well with the exception of delmarco.
may i once again thank drz for his help and kind comments. I am just about to head off to Lincolnshire in the motor and the sun is out, so i should be there in 2 to 3 hours. every one at werkz have a great weekend and happy motoring.
#12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Mr. Bacon

dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
I think someone is in love with drz... You can finally replace that crazy ex of yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
You may now add "yes, i'm an asshole" to your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
#13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 01:28 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
Quote:
thanks for your input mr bull, the e46 fanatics site was more productive and i am now sorted.
suggest you grow a thicker skin if you are upset by my comments. I thought we were all grown ups here, well with the exception of delmarco.
We are, but you are a prick (historically speaking)

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill
#14 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 12:01 PM
5th Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatCat
We are, but you are a prick (historically speaking)
sniping from the sidelines is never attractive, on your way little man.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)