Petition to re-introduce Laguna Seca Blue to the BMW colors - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
GewoW is on a distinguished road
Petition to re-introduce Laguna Seca Blue to the BMW colors

Hello all,

I have formally requested the re-introduction of Laguna Seca Blue as a color on the '09 year line-up for a select number of vehicles (of BMW's choice), as well as the E92 M3. It is without a doubt one of the nicest colors previously available for the E46 M3, and even if one did not particularly have the taste for it, there was no denying its presence. It has ever since become a rarity, after its discontinuation in 2004-2005. Here are some pictures to illustrate the color:

Taken from 'http://www.heitz.us/My_Car.htm'.

For this cause, I have created a petition addressed to Frank-Peter Arndt, the head of production @ BMW Group. There is no way this will ever make any impact if people do not sign. With enough participation, the petition can make a difference. For this, I ask you, the BMW enthusiast, to sign this petition so that you, or others like you, can enjoy this color on their future car. I also ask you to please forward this link to anyone that you may know of that would support this request.

I would really appreciate this from all of you. I do believe that you and I, as loyal BMW owners and/or enthusiasts, can make a difference.

Here is the link: Re-introduction of Laguna Seca Blue Petition

The petition asks you for a name and an email. The name is publicly displayed, as is evident, but the email is displayed at your discretion and I assure you that I will never know of it. It is just there so that a confirmation can be sent to you after you sign, confirming that you have signed, and not requiring you to click anything.
GewoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
GewoW is on a distinguished road
I would also request for you to join my Facebook or MySpace groups that I have created for this petition located below:
Login | Facebook
MySpace
Please invite your FRIENDS!
GewoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
3rd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Montizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of light
FTW. Laguna Seca e92 M's would be SICK. I also wouldnt mind seeing a LSB 335...hmmm. I wish i was good at photoshop
Old 03-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
BMW Individual > u
Old 03-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
3rd Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Montizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of lightMontizzle is a glorious beacon of light
Too bad there is no more individual in the US
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)