BMW Werkz banner

Performance Software upgrade?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  woobiee 
#1 ·
I have a new Confori Air Intake on order. Should be receiving it within a few days.

My question is regarding the Software upgrade. I was told that the Conforti (Shark Injector) is still in progress for my car. No release date has be scheduled. Should I wait until it becomes available or should I get the Dinan Stage II upgrade? Will the Dinan work with an aftermarket CAI?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks again.

#2 ·
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Sep 23 2003, 10:43 PM
I have a new Confori Air Intake on order. Should be receiving it within a few days.

My question is regarding the Software upgrade. I was told that the Conforti (Shark Injector) is still in progress for my car. No release date has be scheduled. Should I wait until it becomes available or should I get the Dinan Stage II upgrade? Will the Dinan work with an aftermarket CAI?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks again.
Hey Mikey... Cancel all your orders and go with Dinan on Everything.... Conforti just cost me $1600 after his shark injector dude....

I had to buy a new DME and transmission control unit after all this nonsense.... Dealer was chargin $2700 to fix my problem, I can do it south of $1700.

http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?...?showtopic=3288

Heads up Bro....

Later,

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.