BMW Werkz banner

Performance help

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Lord Vader 
#1 ·
Trying to make my car's performance a little better. Just wanted tips on what I could change in my car/engine to have a little by better performance. And wanted tips on turbos as supercharges. Rift now, I'm pretty stock. All I have is a cai. Not trying to build a super car, just a quick daily driver. Thanks. All help is appreciated.

#9 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Thanks Dabsy.

Jay, I have a 1998 BMW 328i sedan. I have the Jim Conforti CAI and the UUC Motorworks underdrive pulleys. More is in the works engine wise but my projects got put on hold for a little bit.

Here is the intake:
ArmedCats.Net

Here are two pictures of the car:
ArmedCats.Net

ArmedCats.Net

It seems like your car is lowered, is it on springs? And any recommendations on suspension. I just want to close my wheel gap. Something not too expensive but decent.

#13 ·
That looks like an aftermarket exhaust for an E46 M3. That's not a genuine M3 exhaust. It says it may fit other applications with small modifications.

In my opinion, scan the classified section of BMW forums (like this one) to see what pops up. I find the local BMW community to be a little bit more reliable then eBay and you can usually get a pretty good deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.