oppinions needed regardading 330ci convetible! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 12:11 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Minnie cat is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Question oppinions needed regardading 330ci convetible!

I have been looking for a really nice loaded BMW convertible at a reasonable price and watching ebay. I would really appreciate your oppinion on two that I have been watching eBay Motors: BMW : 3-Series (item 130129563314 end time Jul-05-07 10:55:05 PDT)
I really like this one but am a little concerned about the miles. What do you think if they come down on the price a bit?

This lovely Bimmer from Florida is just a little higher priced than we were hoping to pay but other than that it looks really nice eBay Motors: BMW : 3-Series (item 200124180900 end time Jul-08-07 12:02:36 PDT)

Any seggestions would be greatly appreciated!

What is your favoriate colour combination?

Thanks!

Kayla
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 12:20 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
130129563314 - this one (the first one) would be my pick, good price, and it seems like it's in really great condition. The only thing that might deter me is the removable hard-top. I have to be honest, my ignorance of 'verts w/hardtop shows when I ask if it still has a ragtop as well, if so, especially on SS Island, a ragtop might be better in case of a sudden deluge. '3314' looks great, and has more options than the one in FL. Just my two cents.
Best of luck!

edit: Welcome, my fellow Canuck!

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill
#3 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 01:36 PM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
+1 to Phatcat

P.S. Typing on speed ftw

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
#4 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 03:39 PM
n00b

Minnie cat is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Thankyou!

I realize the hardtop could be challenging to put on and off however I thought it might work for our winters and then the rest of the time I would just use the regular power top??

My only reservation on the black car is 91k miles. I know that if I wanted to upgarde in five years or so the car would likely not hold much value.

I would love some more oppions!

for fun, what is you favorate colour combination?

Thanks
Kayla
#5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
n00b

Paragongja is on a distinguished road
I just picke up a jem at Passport BMW. THey had several higher mile cars. Mine only had 777 miles on it (2004). Also, I had been working with BMW of Bel Air, also in Maryland. I would suggest trying to find a certified pre owned BMW in your budget range. If you can locate one, you can have it shipped or fly or drive a rental car down and drive the new car home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)