BMW Werkz banner

one quick question here!

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  CliffJumper 
#1 ·
i am a noob, i just ordered a 04 330ci. here is my question.
as the title, how fast this car(no modfication)(manual) can run from 0-60, coz i have read a lot of articles, some says 6.8 second , some says 6.4 or 6.2 second. could any one please give me a hand on this question? thanks

#7 ·
I have an 02 330I manual trans. and my wife has an 02 RSX type S. Not that we have raced, but my car feels faster all around especially as speed increases. I do enjoy driving her car, especially since I used to have an Integra GSR, but after driving my old 328i and now my 330i I don't think I could go back to driving the high revving, no power down low 4 cylinder everyday. I do love the 8,000 RPM shifts though, but it does get annoying after a while.

#8 ·
The highest I've seen is 5.9 as well, in C & D a few years ago (I remember it was a dark green 330Ci). Generally, 0-60 times are in the low to mid 6's. The 5.7 0-60 time was in a 2003 330i with the performance package (extra 10 HP). Did you order the PP - it's available on coupes and convertibles for '04?

In comparison, an RSX-S and a 330Ci are pretty close in performance, however the 330 will feel 10X more powerful. The Type S is a great car though - I considered buying one to replace my Integra GS-R. It's just too bad it barely had enough torque to open a pickle jar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.