Need some input from 330 owners, I want an m3 but dont wanna buy one now with the new ones slated for next year. Im looking at these options.. 2004 330ci sport package, 2004 m3, 2005-2006 m3, or 2005 m5. Im gonna lease whichever one i get so i guess the option would be to lease an m3 or 330ci right now and when lease rolls over just pony and get the new m3 or m5. But just curoius if its worth getting involved with one now or just better to wait. (BTW i own a 2004 325i) Let me know your thoughts.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GET YOUR SELF OWNED AT BMW-FORUMS.COM HAMANNM3=BIGGEST QUEER EVER! HESS DRINKS PEE!!</span>