BMW Werkz banner

Ok...I give up, how do i change the clock on me 02

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Mikes.330CI 
#1 ·
I just purchased a 2002 330CI but it didn’t come with an owner’s manual. Can anybody tell me how to change the clock? :banghead

Much appreciated! :D

Mike

#2 ·
On my 2002 325i (should be the same) I press the computer button until I get the time displayed on the instrument cluster (where the temperature / gas milage / etc. are displayed). Turning the right instrument cluster button (I think it's the right one) will increment / decrement the time. You will also notice that the clock on the stereo will also change to be the same as the time on the cluster.

#5 ·
Welcome Mike

Hey, send me your email address and I will send you a 2002 PDF/adobe file with the 330I Owners Manual.

I know you have a CI, but most of the stuff will be the same.

Likewise, you should be able to register your car with BMW and they can send you the PDF for your exact model.

They can also PDF you the radio manual too.

Piece (yeah, that kind)
joe

#8 ·
They gave me a CD-ROM with my car and I was bored one day and popped it in the computer....it's awesome! Tells you all about the cars features and stuff with interactive video. Just point and click on your topic. Was pretty cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.