Newbie Here Just Saying Hi - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2004, 10:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Car:
Posts: 18
Photos:
badpatten is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I got my first BMW this weekend. I picked up a 2000 steel gray 323i CPO from the local dealer. I have to say that after driving my previous car, I feel like I am in heaven. For the past few years I have been driving a 91 Mustang 5.0 coupe that's lowered, modded and quick as hell, but for a daily driver it just totally sucks. So I had been eyeing the BMW's for the past few weeks now and the chief financial officer (wife) finally gave me the thumbs up to pick me up a new car, well new to me. I have to say this is one of the nicest rides I have owned. It's night and day compared to my stang. I want to transfer my system out of my stang and into my BMW but I don't think it would look as good. Have any of you done that? I have an Eclipse head unit, two amps and a sub. What kind of speakers come in the car? It's the business cd in it right now.

Thanks, Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie Here Just Saying Hi-bmw2.jpg  
badpatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-27-2004, 11:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
ex owner/admin
 
Furious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto-Canada
Car: turbo e36 325/s50 and e46 330xi
Posts: 10,839
Photos:
Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
good to hear. .glad to have you aboard
__________________
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
n00b
 
dbtheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Car:
Posts: 37
Photos:
dbtheo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by badpatten@Sep 27 2004, 09:45 AM
Well, I got my first BMW this weekend. I picked up a 2000 steel gray 323i CPO from the local dealer. I have to say that after driving my previous car, I feel like I am in heaven. For the past few years I have been driving a 91 Mustang 5.0 coupe that's lowered, modded and quick as hell, but for a daily driver it just totally sucks. So I had been eyeing the BMW's for the past few weeks now and the chief financial officer (wife) finally gave me the thumbs up to pick me up a new car, well new to me. I have to say this is one of the nicest rides I have owned. It's night and day compared to my stang. I want to transfer my system out of my stang and into my BMW but I don't think it would look as good. Have any of you done that? I have an Eclipse head unit, two amps and a sub. What kind of speakers come in the car? It's the business cd in it right now.

Thanks, Brian
[snapback]199904[/snapback]

Congrats on the car, I love my 323. Not sure what kind of speakers are in the business versions sorry.
__________________
<img src='http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/17560Sig34.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
dbtheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Neutral Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Car:
Posts: 60
Photos:
otherside is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to otherside
Post

welcome!

and you have GOT to mod that sucker!!!!

its screaming for clears ,xenons, Rims and Mtech bumper!!!



__________________
<img src='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/EVeRcyCLinG/newcarpics/BMWsignature.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
otherside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 07:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Car:
Posts: 18
Photos:
badpatten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by otherside@Sep 28 2004, 11:33 AM
welcome!

and you have GOT to mod that sucker!!!!

its screaming for clears ,xenons, Rims and Mtech bumper!!!




[snapback]200748[/snapback]
I agree. I want xenons and the clears first.
badpatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Neutral Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Car:
Posts: 56
Photos:
andrew330ci is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey otherside...what have you done to your lights...i kinda like it. I have a 2002 330ci and i have xenons but it looks like you have halos or something.

Thanks
andrew330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
1st Gear Member
 
laos07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Car:
Posts: 191
Photos:
laos07 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dude u live in el cajon lol i live in san diego nice
__________________
laos07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Car:
Posts: 18
Photos:
badpatten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by laos07@Sep 30 2004, 09:50 PM
hey dude u live in el cajon lol i live in san diego nice
[snapback]202607[/snapback]

Actually Lakeside,
badpatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie needing help shiftmx67 3-Series (E36) 7 09-27-2005 11:05 PM
Hello From A Newbie And Some Questions! Hawaiiannights M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) 2 05-16-2005 10:53 AM
Newbie On The Board bmcrazie 3-Series (E21, E30) 2 05-01-2005 02:23 AM
Newbie Sfarooq M-Series (M1, M3, M5, M6) 6 10-26-2004 06:04 PM
540i sport newbie...top 3 mods!!! nshape8 5-Series (E12,E28, E34, E39, E60) 10 07-27-2004 01:16 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.