New Member- Looking for E46 Service Manual Online - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 08:05 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dansxtreme is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
New Member- Looking for E46 Service Manual Online

Hey guys,
I am new to the forum but have done lots of research in the past few days here and on other forums. I am looking for the bentley (or similar) E46 service manual as I have a project car that needs assembly (2000 Bmw 323 CI). Can anyone hep me out- either with an online copy (pdf) or something. I have seen a couple on here for other models and the e46, however they have expired (or been taken down for obvious reasons). I am trying to build the car on a students budget and dont have much money and therefore cant afford the manual in hard copy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 09:08 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
I haven't seen pirated PDF copies of the E46 Bentley online. Buying the electronic version costs just as much as the print version.

I would recommend that you just buy the manual. It will cost about $100, I know, but give the cost of labor on these cars, it will pay for itself.

I, too, was a student when I bought my first BMW, and the Bentley was the best purchase I could have made for my car.

Any project you have pending, you can just come and ask for help. There is a lot of knowledge here.

I am sorry I couldn't be more help.

Good luck!

#3 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:42 AM
n00b

schiffeuropean is an unknown quantity at this point
I totally disagree. Bentley manuals are generally useless. We have available both the Factory Workshop Manual and Wiring Diagram DVDs for your 3 Series E46. Why would you want to rebuild a BMW with an aftermarket manual. It just makes no sense! E-mail me your geographic location for a price quote (seal11@aol.com)
#4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 09:16 AM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiffeuropean View Post
I totally disagree. Bentley manuals are generally useless. We have available both the Factory Workshop Manual and Wiring Diagram DVDs for your 3 Series E46. Why would you want to rebuild a BMW with an aftermarket manual. It just makes no sense! E-mail me your geographic location for a price quote (seal11@aol.com)
What is your source? Why don't you post general price ranges? DVD's are not a big shipping issue; geographic location shouldn't make much difference, unless it's over seas. What can you post to assure any interested parties that they will get what they expect? What is your refund policy?

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#5 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 08:23 AM
n00b

WhatsAClutch? is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WhatsAClutch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark View Post
What is your source? Why don't you post general price ranges? DVD's are not a big shipping issue; geographic location shouldn't make much difference, unless it's over seas. What can you post to assure any interested parties that they will get what they expect? What is your refund policy?
+1 I don't see how a bently manual wouldn't help you out....this guys joined 4 years ago and has 5 posts....idk man I would watch who I bought stuff for plus your going to have to give this guy you information....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)