New to the forum - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 05:11 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
slilver metallic is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hey whats up everyone, new to this forum. I just bought a new 2003 325xi last february and it got totalled. I was going straight down some random road and there was a guy to the left of me in a parking lot getting ready to turn left. He all of a sudden just turned without yielding, i guess he didnt see me or something and out of reflex i swerved and ran through a fence and bounced off a tree. Thank God nothing happened to me thanks to the safety of BMWs. Anyway the police came and i found out that the other driver didnt have insurance, registration, and a license!!!!! i was soooooo mad, but luckily my insurance company still payed for it and i recently ordered an 04 325xi. My question is, does anybody know whether it would be a good idea to turbo or supercharge the car? and what is a good brand to research when looking for it? Thanks a lot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)