BMW Werkz banner

New E46 owner... Questions and Introduction

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  AZ325Ci 
#1 ·
hi guys- Just bought my first Bimmer, a 2000 328ci and everytime I put myself in the drivers seat I feel like hugging the nearest german. I love this car.

Anyhow, my front bumber is completely virgin, and has never seen a license plate nor a frame. I'd like to install a euro license plate- so I'm wondering what the best way is to mount a german license plate frame and keep the bumper as virgin as possible- no holes, etc... Any advice? Any kits available for this?

I also wanna get some angel eyes for mine- I've seen all sorts of kits (fiber optic etc) but I'm sure on the forum I'll hear the best way to do this authentically and have it look hot as hell!

Anyhow, my name's nick, "scud" and I am so excited about this car, glad there's a forum dedicated to bimmers!

#4 ·
welcome aboard scud!! :welcome B)

i'm not sure if there is a kit available without drilling, however, i could be wrong. the kit that peter is talking about is available for the sedans as the coupes do not have a plastic strip. check with your dealer on this.

also, for the angel/demon eyes, go with um•nitza. they have the best DDE's around. here is the link: http://www.umnitza.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.