I just got a new (to me) 99 bmw 328i E46. Its my first bmw and needless to say I'm in love. Unfortunately I've had some issues with it and I need some advice.
1. Car has rough idle and I heard someone say it might be maf sensor? But I haven't yet replaced the fuel filter or spark plugs/wires so maybe that could be it?
2. From 1st to 2nd gear it has a forceful jerk.
3. For a while after driving a bit, the engine, acs, and oil light would all come one and the car would shudder and almost stop. But everytime It would happen I would try to take it to get the codes read and it would stop. But last time I did the guy supposedly fixed some vacuum leaks, replaced the air boot, and wiped the codes and it hasn't done it since.
4. When I turn the car off, theres no beep or flash to notify that it has locked, THEN the fan comes on really loudly for 10 seconds??
5. I have windshield cleaner fluid but it doesnt come out.
6. I have a hole in my condenser so I got a replacement but evidently I need to replace the dryer too?? If so I cant find one.
Okay I know its a lot, and most of you are probably laughing at how trivial this might be for you, but I'm not a gear head or a car guy so you using flowery terminology isn't going to help me. But If you can give me a good idea on what to do for any of these issues (without saying go to a dealer, ive heard that enough) it would be much appreciated!