BMW Werkz banner

My New BMW

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ZenitramNaes 
#1 ·
Hey, guys I just purchased my first BMW. It's 323i 2000. I'am college student so it's all I could afford I love it. Let me know what ya'll think along with what I could maybe do to it to make it look better. Also I'am going to get some HIDs will any HID unit work for the BMW? Thanks

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to Bimmerwerkz

Your car looks great! I dont recommend a generic HID unit. Get one specific to BMW's or you can run into numerous problems including possible fires. Cheap HIDs are just that. Cheap. When you run HIDs you need different projectors with a cutoff so you dont blind everyone in sight. The stock lights are not designed to work with HIDs and wont give you optimal results. Failing to do this is annoying to other drivers and in some places quite illegal. Check out BavToys.com for help with lighting products.

Some people like the amber corners, but their replaceable with clear ones. A blacked out kidney grille would look really good as well. If you plan on swapping out your rims please dont get anything too gaudy. Chrome is okay, but on a black car a gunmetal gray or black would look great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.