Congrats on the car!! I picked up a 2000 328i, metallic grey with the light grey interior last year, with 58K miles on it... I'm up to almost 80K now. I'd recommend the following to help with the maintenance on your car:
1) swap the spark plugs ($40 DIY)
2) swap the air filter (buy a K&N or GREEN) ($40 DIY)
3) perform a "hot soak" (search the forums for the procedure) ($15 DIY)
4) drain the radiator coolant and add new ($20 DIY)
5) drain the automatic transmission fluid and add new ($40 DIY)
At 112K miles, I'd also set aside $400 for new O2 sensors, $150 for a new camshaft sensor and maybe another $150 for new brake pads and wires. And, if you're a DIY kinda owner, don't buy another item until you purchase the Bentley repair manual and a fault-code reader from either Bavarian Auto or Peake... the best $250 you could ever spend for your car.
Take care of that car and you'll absolutely love it for another 80K miles.
Your Lane ------>