My latest mod

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  isherdholi 
#1 ·
Installed today. Here's a teaser.

Can you guess what it is yet? ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Yep, its a set of angel eye projector headlamps, in chrome, with crystal clear corners :)

I already had a 6000K HID xenon kit, which is now fitted through the projector.

I dunno whether its DDE or not, hell I don't even know what DDE is. The headlamps are made by DEPO, if that helps.

#13 ·
isherdholi said:
Thanks, Likewise. Yours look similar :)
I was about to say ... the lights and corners are almost dead on. Do your AEs turn on with praking lights or only with driving lights? And what bulbs are you using for yoru corners?

It was a sweet ride before but that little mod definitely adds on.

Any other mods planned for the near future?

#14 ·
The corners came free with the headlights, which was a bit of a pleasant surprise, and already had a bulb in them, which looked pretty standard.

The AE's come on when I flick the parking light switch on.

The dipped beams are using 6000K GE bulbs in a HID xenon kit.

For the main beam (which isn't on in the pic) I'm using a pair of Philips Blue Vision Plus halogen bulbs. They're standard H7 55W bulbs, but ouput approx 40% more light than regular halogen bulbs, while at the same time, they have a blue coating.

I'm not really planning any more mods just yet - I guess the new lights will keep me entertained for a while :D

#15 ·
WoW, that sure is a nice surprise, free corners! Woo Hoo, bet you were stoked! Well whatever the bulbs I like the little orange glow they make. I went with OSRAM tinted blue, which gives you the spectrum of orange and blue, looks neat when they are off ... will need to take a pic.

#16 ·
Thanks :) the bulb colour gets reflected around and it makes cool patterns - if you look at it from certain angles, it kinda makes a ring pattern, like a third angel eye (maybe thats just me being too creative lol)

I like the idea of the OSRAM bulbs, looking forward to seeing a pic :) While your at it, maybe some pics of the whole car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.