BMW Werkz banner

My E46 Pics & do M3 Heated seats to E46 Coupe? Does it work

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Lord Vader 
#1 ·
So I found a guy here with E46 M3 grey heated leather... Same color as my 323ci. I really WANT heated seats. Will these bolt right in? Or can the heating elements be swapped? How hard is it to wire or will the heaters plug and play?? Thanks guys. (I looked on realoem.com and as far as I can tell they bolt right up but the problem is the heaters... any suggestions on that part?)

PS here's the new bimmer. According to the guys at "The Man Cave" I got one hell of a deal on this lil coupe. I still want more than a 323 but it gets me where I need to go. I had the windows tinted last night so had to share :) First time BMW owner after 10 years of driving a Prelude.

OK so one is the day I got it with ugly old tint, then without, and then finally with 15% all around and %5 limo tint shade on the windshiled.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to Bimmerwerkz. The heated seats are a direct bolt in where the old seats were. Just take a look first to make sure you have the electrical connectors for them. Otherwise you will have to do some wire splicing

#4 ·
Theirs two extra connectors for the heated seats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.