BMW Werkz banner

M3 Convertible, Lip Spoiler

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BevHillsE46 
#1 ·
okay guys, i originally posted this question in the M3 sub-forum, and was told i might have a better chance asking it over here, and i guess that is true, since there must be someone out there with an e46 convertible who has tried to put on one of these trunk/lip spoilers. well, not to be rude or anything, but i think i will just copy and paste my question onto here, and hopefully someone will be able to help me out.....

"

hey guys, im new here, and i dont even have an M3, but my cousin does, and im trying to find some info for him, so i would really appreciate it if you guys could bare with me.

well, he has a 2005 silver grey M3 convertible, and he told me that he wanted to find one of those trunk lip spoilers that come on the M3 coupes. so i was looking around, and i found some on ebay, that are said to be specifically designed for the convertible, since the convertible is a bit shorter in width (iirc). here is the auction, if you guys want to check it out for yourselves. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7985216171 . so we got the spoiler in the mail a couple days ago, and when he tried to install it, he said that it required alot of bending, and he wasnt sure if it was supposed to be like that. i believe the spoilers are made of ABS plastic.

so i guess my question is, is there anyone out there with an convertible m3 who has installed one of these lip spoilers, and if their's was a perfect fit, or did they have to bend it as well.

anyone with any other helpful information, i would love to hear from, because i would really hate for this spoiler not to be used, since i cant return it.

"

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.