BMW Werkz banner

Lookign for 1999, 328I E46 Owner Manual and Business CD Manual

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  umermariner 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just bought a BMW, and want to work on it myself. I bought one manual in a CD, but its like a software, and does not help in step to step work out on things.

Anyone has a pdf file of a gud manual? or any link to a thread from where I can download it for FREE will be appreciated. I already spent money on one manual, and do not want to spend it again :(.
Thanks.

#2 ·
You can get the owner's manual off of the BMW Owner's Circle website: https://oc.bmwusa.com/CFALogin/Login.aspx . But that manual does nto tell you how to fix anything. It is just the factory manual that comes with the car.

What you need is the Bentley BMW 3 Series (E46) Service Manual (ISBN 0837612772). You can get it from several different places online. This is not free, but it will save you a lot of money in the end. I haven't seen any PDF downloads for this manual on the web.

The good thing is that for most of the projects you may have to complete for your car, you can find DIY step by step instructions online, or you can just inquire here on the boards -- alll for free :)

#3 ·
umermariner said:
Hello everyone,

I just bought a BMW, and want to work on it myself. I bought one manual in a CD, but its like a software, and does not help in step to step work out on things.

Anyone has a pdf file of a gud manual? or any link to a thread from where I can download it for FREE will be appreciated. I already spent money on one manual, and do not want to spend it again :(.
Thanks.
Yes, actually I need a service manual. I heard they are out there, if not Bently, then from BMW itself for this specific model in pdf format.
Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.