BMW Werkz banner

Lease Takeover (TW): 2007 BMW 335i Alpine White w/Terra Dakota Leather

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Alpine335i 
#1 ·
I might be looking into another car, I've had the car for approx. a month and it is fast, I love it, and I am just putting my options up for someone to take over the lease at this point. I am getting a condo so this will free up some extra cash to pay more bills.

If you want more information, PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Car is located in Florida. Pics available upon request.

2007 BMW 335i
4 Door Sedan
Alpine White
Terra/Black Dakota Leather
Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
Premium Package
Automatic Transmission with Steptronic Shift
Satellite Radio
Premium Sound with DSP
Adaptive Headlights, etc.
Run Flat Tires
Retail Price: $45,000

Car still smells like its new and is in PERFECT condition. Car has right now 653 miles on it. Car has never been taken above 6000rpms. Car has Auto Butler Protective finish on it.

Lease terms: $548.00/mo, $4500 down, 12,000 miles a year for 36 months -- and there are 34 months remaining or 34 payments left on the lease. Comes with free maintenance, BMW tire and wheel package for 4 years, BMW Assist paid for 4 years.

So basically you will be giving me $4500, and I will pay HALF of the transfer fee to transfer the lease to you. There are 34 more payments left on the lease. Payout is just under $25,000 at the end of lease.

Whomever gets this deal is getting a smoking deal!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.